Flutter QR Code Scanner
Mobile Data Capture for Flutter Framework
- Android 5.0 (API Level 21) and higher
- iOS 13 or higher
- Rear-facing camera with autofocus
- Android: armeabi-v7, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- iOS: arm64, armv7, x86_64
- Latest Flutter SDK
- Flutter Pub.dev
Specific Notes for iOS Development
- macOS with the latest Xcode and Command Line Tools
- This Plugin does not work on other platforms such as Windows Phone, Desktop or Web Apps.
- This Plugin does not work in Flutter Hummingbird and macOS versions.
Test the Scanbot SDK in our Barcode Scanning Demo App
Why Scanbot SDK?
Fast & reliable
The Scanbot Barcode Scanner scans barcodes fast and reliably, creating a flawless scanning experience
Create a prototype in hours
You can create a first prototype in just a few hours with our detailed documentation and testing projects
Developer support via Slack/Teams
Our developers will help you solve any problems you may encounter
The Scanbot SDK uses on-device intelligence only, making the solution GDPR & CCPA/CAAP compliant
Smoothly integrate the Flutter QR Code Scanner into your mobile app
Adding the Flutter QR Code Scanner SDK to your cross-platform apps takes no more than a day. Empower your apps to extract data not only from QR codes, but from all common 1D and 2D barcode standards, using GDPR- and CCPA-compliant software components. Reliable detection within 0.2 seconds, regardless of damage, lighting, or scan angles.