Ready to create an impact?
Let’s build the future of mobile data capture together
Join the team of innovators who are changing the world of mobile data capture
We want to help businesses bridge the gap between analog and digital data. To accomplish that, we develop high-quality data capture software that fits the needs of our customers. And we want you to join us.
At Scanbot SDK, your work directly impacts how quickly insurances can settle claims and how comfortably patients can submit medical documents, but also how truck drivers can deliver freight even more efficiently and how grocery shoppers can save time with Scan & Go, to give you just a few examples. What you do makes a real difference – no matter if you’re in engineering, marketing, or recruiting.
We believe in giving everyone responsibility from day one – and value the input of every single team member. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got ten years of work experience or are starting fresh out of university. With us, everyone can make an impact from the start and become part of our growth story.
Did we make you curious? Head to our culture page to learn more about working at Scanbot SDK.
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
- German/English language training
- Conference tickets
- Webinars & online courses
- Leadership training program
- Quarterly feedback meetings & weekly coaching sessions
- Books & magazines on request
- Internal workshops & knowledge exchange
- 1,500 m² office space with a huge garden
- 5 minutes from Bonn Central Station
- Snacks & drinks
- Lounge area
- In-house gym & showers
- And much more!
- 30 vacation days
- Flexible working hours (given enough overlap with the team)
- Fixed home office day
- 3 weeks of work abroad if you're relocating to Germany to work with us
- No dress code - come as you are!
- Dogs welcome
- Flat hierarchies
- "Get it done" policy
- Responsibility from day one
- Steep learning curve
- International & experienced team
- Team events
- EOY & summer parties
- After-work get-togethers
- Extensive Visa & relocation support (incl. free accommodation for three months)
- Buddy/mentoring program
- Handbooks & guides
- Latest MacBooks & external hardware
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Adjustable desks
- Ergonomic chairs
- Air conditioning
- Company bike
- Public transport pass
A product is only as good as the team behind it
Close cross-functional cooperation, a “get it done” mentality, and open feedback contribute to our solutions’ high quality. The magic happens at our office in the center of Bonn, Germany, where we work together, share ideas, and get to know each other professionally and personally.
We strive for an adaptable and dynamic work environment that enables everyone to accomplish their goals and have a great time doing so. Get to know our company culture now and discover who we are.
Ready for new challenges?
Please feel free to reach out to us
We are Sophia and Julia and in charge of recruiting here at Scanbot SDK. We are glad that you found your way to our site, and can’t wait for your application! 🙂
If you have any questions about one of our open positions, you are very welcome to contact us.