Enterprise-grade Code 128 Scanner SDK
With the Scanbot Code 128 Barcode Scanner solution, you can integrate barcode scanning into your mobile app in no time. Turn any iOS or Android device into a user-friendly scanning tool!
The Code 128 barcode is most frequently used in transporting goods, especially to mark containers for distribution, and warehousing. With it, various kinds of information about the respective goods can be flexibly encoded and read with a wide range of conventional scanners or smartphones. Its focus is clearly on non-POS areas. Check out our Barcode Scanner for logistics to learn more about possible application among the transportation area.
- A one-dimensional barcode defined in the ISO/IEC 15417 standard.
- Can encode all ASCII characters, including special characters.
- High data density compared to other 1D barcode formats.
Your new alternative to industrial scanners: Scanbot's Code 128 Scanner SDK
Using the Scanbot Code 128 scanning module, you can …
- Scan Code 128 barcodes with smartphones
- Cut costs for outdated scanner hardware
- Switch from dedicated scanners to smart multi-tools that talk directly to your systems
- Enable flexible barcode scanning on the go and on the road, no network connection required
- Cut time-to-value – implement Code 128 scanning within one week
How to read Code 128 barcodes with Scanbot SDK
Launch the Scanbot SDK from anywhere in your app
Hold your device over the barcode
The SDK automatically reads and decodes the data in less than a second
Take advantage of Scanbot's sophisticated features with the Code 128 Scanner SDK
- Single- and multi-scan: Read information from a single barcode or several in one go.
- Filter: Set the Code 128 Scanner to scan only certain barcodes.
- Save the image: Store the barcode scans as PDFs for further processing.
- Capture from pictures: Besides scanning barcodes with your device camera, you can also extract data from existing images that contain Code 128 barcodes.
- Robust scanning functionality: Flawless data capture even when scanning Code 128 barcodes in bad lighting, at an angle, or if they are corrupted.
Want to work with more than one barcode type? We have you covered: All common 1D and 2D barcodes can be extracted with the Scanbot SDK – one solution fits all!
Scanbot’s first-in-class scanning functionalities – Why you should choose the Scanbot SDK
- Integrate the ready-to-use user interface of the Code 128 Scanner within just one week.
- Customize the user interface to match your Corporate Design.
- Your data is safe with us: Our solution works 100% offline and complies with all data privacy laws.
- Flat license fee: No matter your MAU numbers and scan volume, you’ll never exceed your established budget – flexible usage meets fixed cost.
Licensing designed for Enterprise customers
Get in contact with Scanbot
Get started with the most reliable Code 128 Scanner
Why is Scanbot your best choice?