Flutter Document Scanner SDK
Mobile Document Capture for Flutter Framework
- Android 5.0 (API Level 21) and higher
- iOS 11 or higher
- Rear-facing camera with autofocus
- Android: armeabi-v7, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- iOS: arm64, armv7, x86_64
- Latest Flutter SDK
- Flutter Pub.dev
Specific Notes for iOS Development
- macOS with the latest Xcode and Command Line Tools
- This Plugin does not work on other platforms such as Windows Phone, Desktop or Web Apps.
- This Plugin does not work in Flutter Hummingbird and macOS versions.
Test the Scanbot SDK in our Document Scanning Demo App
Why Scanbot SDK?
High quality scans with ease
The Scanbot Document Scanner enables even non-tech-savvy users to capture any document in high quality
Create a prototype in hours
You can create a first prototype in just a few hours with our detailed documentation and testing projects
Developer support via Slack/Teams
Our developers will help you solve any problems you may encounter
The Scanbot SDK uses on-device intelligence only, making the solution GDPR & CCPA/CAAP compliant
Enable scanning in your application with the Flutter Document Scanner
Adding the Scanbot Document Scanner SDK for Flutter to your application takes just one day. Simply use our customizable ready-to-use UI components. Implement reliable document scanning capabilities into your mobile app to create flawless scans on the go. GDPR- and CCPA-compliant.