Flutter Data Capture SDK
Mobile Data Capture for Flutter Framework
- Android 5.0 (API Level 21) and higher
- iOS 11 or higher
- Rear-facing camera with autofocus
- Android: armeabi-v7, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- iOS: arm64, armv7, x86_64
- Latest Flutter SDK
- Flutter Pub.dev
Specific Notes for iOS Development
- macOS with the latest Xcode and Command Line Tools
- This Plugin does not work on other platforms such as Windows Phone, Desktop or Web Apps.
- This Plugin does not work in Flutter Hummingbird and macOS versions.
Test the Scanbot SDK in our Data Capture Demo App
Why Scanbot SDK?
The Scanbot Data Capture SDK allows app users to extract data as key-value pairs to replace manual data entry
Create a prototype in hours
You can create a first prototype in just a few hours with our detailed documentation and testing projects
Developer support via Slack/Teams
Our developers will help you solve any problems you may encounter
The Scanbot SDK uses on-device intelligence only, making the solution GDPR & CCPA/CAAP compliant
Compose a Data Capture app with Flutter & cover several use cases
Integrating our extensive Flutter Data Capture SDK functionalities into your mobile app lets your users turn information from complex documents into key-value pairs in no time. Take advantage of the ready-to-use UI, easy integration, and accurate results: an excellent GDPR- and CCPA-compliant scanning solution for any industry.
Learn more about our data extraction modules
Our data extraction modules are designed to extract key-value pair data from specific document types.