Enterprise-grade Aztec Code Scanner SDK
With the Scanbot Aztec Code Scanner, you can add lightning-fast barcode scanning to your mobile app. Turn any iOS or Android device into an easy and flexible scanning tool!
The transportation sector accounts for most Aztec Code use cases. Lufthansa airline tickets contain this code, as do Deutsche Bahn tickets. The International Union of Railways (UIC) has chosen the Aztec Code as its standard for ticketing. Additionally, Aztec Codes are used in the healthcare sector, notably on patient identification bracelets.
- Two-dimensional barcode, standardized in ISO/IEC 24778.
- Freely available under US patent number 5591956.
- Can store over 3,000 characters in up to 32 layers.
- Less widely used than QR and Data Matrix Codes.
- Enables both high data density and up to 95% error tolerance.
- Pattern resembles a top-down view of an Aztec pyramid.
Efficient, adjustable, versatile: The Aztec Barcode Scanner SDK
With the Scanbot Aztec Scanner, you’ll be able to…
- Read Aztec Codes with smartphones
- Eliminate the costs of dedicated imager scanners
- Turn mobile devices into intelligent multi-tools with access to your servers
- Implement Aztec Code scanning within a week – short time-to-value
- Scan accurately, even codes with only 20% background contrast
How to read Aztec Code with Scanbot SDK
Launch the Scanbot SDK from anywhere in your app
Hold your device over the barcode
The SDK automatically reads and decodes the data in less than a second
Scanbot's Aztec Code Reader cutting-edge features
- Single- and multi-scan: Extract information from one Aztec barcode or several in one go.
- Filter: Set the Aztec Code scanner to work only on certain barcode types.
- Save the image: Store scans of your Aztec Codes as PDFs, creating a reliable digital archive.
- Retrieve data from photos: Apart from scanning with the device camera, you can also upload images that contain Aztec Codes and instantly extract their data.
- Accurate results: Flawless data capture even when scanning Aztec Codes in bad lighting, at an angle, or if they are corrupted
Want to work with more than one barcode type? We have you covered: All common 1D and 2D barcodes can be extracted with the Scanbot SDK – one solution fits all!
Make smartphone-based barcode scanning part of your digital workflow – Why you should choose Scanbot
- You can implement the ready-to-use user interface of the Aztec barcode reader within just one week and adjust it to match your Corporate Design.
- Sensitive data is safe. Because our solution works 100% offline, it complies with any data privacy law.
- Unlimited installs and scans make the Aztec Code Scanner SDK a perfect choice when you can’t estimate the MAU or scan volume in advance. With our fair licensing model, you’ll never exceed your established budget – flexible usage meets fixed cost.
Licensing designed for Enterprise customers
Get in contact with Scanbot
Get started with the most reliable Aztec Code Scanner
Why is Scanbot your best choice?