Enterprise-grade Aztec Code Scanner SDK
With the Scanbot Aztec Code Scanner SDK, you can add lightning-fast barcode scanning to your mobile app. Turn any iOS, Android, or Windows device into an easy and flexible scanning tool!
Enterprises that use our solutions
The transportation sector accounts for most Aztec Code use cases. Lufthansa airline tickets contain this code, as do Deutsche Bahn tickets. The International Union of Railways (UIC) has chosen the Aztec Code as its standard for ticketing. Additionally, Aztec Codes are used in the healthcare sector, notably on patient identification bracelets.
- Two-dimensional barcode, standardized in ISO/IEC 24778
- Freely available under US patent number 5591956
- Can store over 3,000 characters in up to 32 layers
- High data density and fault tolerance
- Pattern resembles a top-down view of an Aztec pyramid
Efficient, adjustable, versatile: The Aztec Barcode Scanner SDK
With the Scanbot Aztec Barcode Scanner SDK, you’ll be able to…
- Read Aztec Codes with smartphones
- Eliminate the costs of dedicated imager scanners
- Turn mobile devices into intelligent multi-tools with access to your servers
- Implement Aztec Code scanning within a few hours – short time-to-value
- Scan accurately, even codes with only 20% background contrast
A reliable Barcode Scanner SDK covering a wide range of codes
Whether your app is used by your employees or your customers: You want it to work quickly and reliably. That’s why our Barcode Scanner SDK uses computer vision algorithms and machine learning models to guarantee lightning-fast and accurate barcode detection.
Its coverage of barcode symbologies is one of the widest out there. With the Scanbot Barcode Scanner SDK, you can solve business problems in any industry, automate workflows, and optimize your internal processes.
1D SymbologiesLearn more about our 1D Barcode Scanner
2D SymbologiesLearn more about our 2D Barcode Scanner
Would you like to know more about our pricing?
Get in touch with us and receive more pricing details within a day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Aztec code used for?
Aztec Codes are most commonly used in the transportation sector. Lufthansa airline tickets contain this code, as do Deutsche Bahn tickets. The International Union of Railways (UIC) has chosen the Aztec Code as its standard for ticketing. Additionally, Aztec Codes are used in the healthcare sector, notably on patient identification bracelets.
Is an Aztec barcode the same as a QR code?
No. Even though Aztec and QR Codes are both 2D symbologies, they differ in structure, data density, and areas of use.