Enterprise-grade Code 93 Barcode Scanner SDK
With the Scanbot Code 93 Scanner SDK, you can integrate fast barcode scanning into your mobile app in no time. Use any iOS, Android, or Windows device as flexible scanning tool – fast, accurate, and cost-effective!
Enterprises that use our solutions
This barcode symbology can store alphanumeric characters. Its main user, Canada Post, encodes supplementary delivery information with it.
- One-dimensional barcode encoding 43 alphanumeric characters and 5 special characters
- In Code 93 Extended, combinations of those characters can represent all 128 ASCII characters
No more outdated scanning devices with the Scanbot Code 93 Barcode Scanner SDK
After implementing the Scanbot Code 93 Barcode Scanner SDK, you can…
- Extract both 1D barcodes such as Code 93 and 2D barcode types with smartphones
- Reduce hardware costs significantly
- Turn smartphones into sophisticated multi-tools that talk directly to your systems
- Cut time-to-value – implement a Code 93 barcode scanner within just a few hours
- Capture data flawlessly and on the go
A reliable Barcode Scanner SDK covering a wide range of codes
Whether your app is used by your employees or your customers: You want it to work quickly and reliably. That’s why our Barcode Scanner SDK uses computer vision algorithms and machine learning models to guarantee lightning-fast and accurate barcode detection.
Its coverage of barcode symbologies is one of the widest out there. With the Scanbot Barcode Scanner SDK, you can solve business problems in any industry, automate workflows, and optimize your internal processes.
1D SymbologiesLearn more about our 1D Barcode Scanner
2D SymbologiesLearn more about our 2D Barcode Scanner
Would you like to know more about our pricing?
Get in touch with us and receive more pricing details within a day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Code 93 barcode used for?
Code 93 stores alphanumeric characters. Its main user, Canada Post, encodes supplementary delivery information with it.
What is the difference between Code 39 and Code 93?
Code 93 can store the complete 128 ASCII character set, working similarly to Code 39. As an extension of Code 39, Code 93 has a higher data density and contains an additional check digit.