OCR SDK – text recognition for automated document processing
With our OCR SDK, you can easily integrate text recognition technology into your app. Our SDK uses machine learning optimization for even better results and therefore enables automated document handling. During the process, an algorithm extracts text and transforms it into a searchable and editable PDF-file. The automated perspective correction and smart filters lead to the best possible results while scanning. Users can scan documents and instantly work with the recognized text. Our SDK is suitable for all major mobile operating systems and development platforms.
OCR SDK Benefits
- High quality scan results
- Automated user guidance
- Multi-page PDF support with embedded recognized text
- Binarized TIFFs for a minimal file size
- 100% offline solution
- Compliant with the highest data privacy standards
- Recognition of Latin, Asian, Arabic, and Cyrillic character sets
The OCR SDK lets you extract text from documents in more than 100 languages. The document scanner module comes with a customizable user interface and numerous features to make your documents look perfect.
How to use our OCR SDK?
The use of technically challenging data extraction is easier than ever with our OCR SDK. It can be integrated into existing apps in three business days. This is how the SDK works:
- Hold your phone over the document you would like to scan.
- The automatic user guidance directs you to the perfect position over the document. While scanning, the edge detection shows you which parts will later be cropped. After that, the perspective correction and automatic cropping are crucial factors for perfect results.
- The extracted data will be converted into a digital file. The file can be edited and is searchable. Instead of JPG, you can also choose TIFF to save large images.
- You can choose from full color, grayscale or black & white image filters. Your documents look sharp and clear.
Talk to one of our experts to learn more about individual solutions on using OCR with an SDK…
Latest news from our blog
Stay in touch
Follow what we are up to and stay in touch with our latest developments and updates…