Enterprise-grade Number Scanner
Goodbye to manual data entry – say hello to the fastest & most reliable Number Scanner
Accelerate your data processing with the Scanbot SDK Serial Number Scanner
Manual data entry is prone to human error, especially when long serial numbers are involved. Flawed data collection can cause millions in annual losses and seriously impact your business. With the Number Scanner SDK, users and staff can use any mobile device to scan single line numbers precisely within milliseconds, accelerating your processes while ensuring data accuracy. And, of course, the scanned data is suitable for automated backend processing.
Build your processes on state-of-the-art mobile scanning technology to boost your productivity and reduce costs – all with software loved by users and developers alike.
Let fast and easy data extraction blow your mind in our Data Capture Demo App
Explore our Data Capture SDK in our Demo App and try out the intuitive user guidance and quick extraction speed – Download now!
Example use cases for the Data Scanner
Automate crucial workflows by extracting single-line numbers in any pattern from documents, meters, or other analog sources.
Rapid data processing
Instantly turn data into key-value pairs and submit them for backend processing.
Custom data extraction
Build your own recognition pattern to fit any use case that requires single-line data extraction.
Scanbot SDK clients profit from the following benefits:
- Read & extract data as key-value-pairs within milliseconds
- Scan any single line numbers or text
- Intuitive interface with User Guidance
- Accurate Data Capture even under difficult conditions
- Integrated within just one business day
- Fixed price with regular updates & support included
- Unlimited usage
- Supports all common operating systems and development platforms
- Real-time access to extracted information
- Increased customer satisfaction
On-device solution for maximum privacy & usability
Talk to our solution experts
Our solution experts are happy to answer your questions about functionalities, integration, and best practices.Schedule a demo