Sales Manager (m/f/d)
As a Sales Manager, you will represent our company and our B2B product offering, the Scanbot SDK, in front of businesses around the world - being the first point of contact between our potential clients and the doo team. You will be directly responsible for qualifying and supporting inbound, as well as outbound, leads, guiding potential customers from the initial request to the finish line of closing the deal. Our clients range from multinational enterprises (Dax 30, Dow Jones, Fortune 500) to small start-ups in various industries, which leads to exciting and constantly changing client needs and tasks.
If you are a sales-oriented open minded person who loves to take on responsibility and does not shy away from challenges while being interested in mobile software technologies, this position might be a perfect fit for you.
What you can expect from us
- Proven product and sales approach with a constantly growing MRR KPI and very low churn rate.
- Exciting and continually changing Sales situations due to highly diversified customer portfolio.
- Responsibility from the day you start with a focus on learning and self-development.
- Experienced colleagues as mentors.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine.
What you will be doing
- Guiding prospects in their decision making following a consultative approach.
- Identifying customers’ needs and providing them with a solution, rather than simply “selling”.
- Growing relationships with a diverse range of customers from a vast variety of different industries.
- Shape the future of Sales at doo and bring it to the next level with your ideas.
- Generating Inbound and Outbound opportunities.
- Working closely together with our Management and Development teams to identify new technologies and product features adding value for our clients.
What we are looking for
- One year plus experience in B2B SaaS Sales.
- Excellent verbal and written English and German skills.
- Affinity for Sales and closing deals.
- Get it done mentality with a sharp focus on your professional and personal goals.
- Interest in mobile technologies and the desire to grow with our business and as a person.
- Open-minded person enjoying work in a diverse multicultural team.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.