Inbound SDR (f/m/x)
Mid-Level / Senior
As an Inbound SDR, you will help accelerate our growth at Scanbot! With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, or Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we strive to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and -extraction.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are currently looking for an Inbound SDR (f/m/x) to help us manage and extend our Sales pipeline and grow our customer base. You will be responsible for acquiring new enterprise customers as the initial point of contact and face of the company. As the first and crucial contact new customers will have, you will be independently making discovery calls, setting up meetings, and nurturing potential clients to ensure a healthy sales pipeline.
What you will be doing:
- You will be the first point of contact for potential customers of the Scanbot SDK.
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of new customers and the expansion of Scanbot’s customer base internationally.
- You will be responsible to achieve your individual & team metrics.
- You will be supporting our Account Executives by getting initial information about potential customers, qualifying them, and setting up meetings.
- You will be responsible to ensure the quality of our inbound sales pipeline monitoring and managing new prospects with state-of-the-art sales software like Salesloft, Salesforce, and many more.
- You will be reporting directly to the Account Executives and CRO.
- Together with the entire Sales and Marketing teams, you will find new & creative ways for successful lead generation.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to develop and maintain processes to create a scalable, repeatable framework that helps us exceed our business goals.
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring environment that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth – we are just getting started.
- Beautiful and modern office with state-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Modern tools and equipment (latest MacBooks, mobile devices, displays).
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- “Come as you are Dresscode”.
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
What you need to succeed:
- University Degree.
- Experience working in a professional setting (first experiences in SaaS or Scale-Up companies are a plus).
- Desire to build a career in Sales.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure your work and multitask.
- Absolute hands-on mentality. You know how to get the job done, are empathic, and you are a great team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are an active listener who understands the intricacies of customer use cases and problems.
- You are hungry to learn.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is a plus).
Please feel free to reach out to us