Working Student Recruiting / Active Talent Sourcing (m/f/d)
As a Working Student Recruiting / Active Talent Sourcing (m/f/d) you will help Scanbot to grow even bigger! We are looking for a Working Student (m/f/d) to help us build a fantastic diverse team of international professionals. Together with the Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for the management of the entire recruiting and sourcing process while working closely together with the entire team to better understand hiring needs and the required skills for the potential team members. You will be approaching candidates and attract highly qualified talent through a multitude of channels to help us build the team we need to accomplish our ambitious goals at Scanbot.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
What you will be doing
- Hiring ambitious Software Developers, Sales, and Marketing Managers, and people for roles we can’t even imagine today.
- Together with the team: you proactively manage the entire recruiting process from start to end. You create new job descriptions in collaboration with the corresponding departments, source, and screen talents, directly approach potential candidates, and establish communication.
- Ensuring a smooth and transparent application process and consistently creating an excellent candidate experience.
- Internationalize our recruitment strategy: we are looking for international talent, and you will develop different recruiting channels and advance our existing recruiting processes to find the best talent available.
- Posting creative job descriptions on various social media platforms.
- Reporting within the team.
- Refining our employer branding in collaboration with your team.
What we are looking for
- You are studying with a focus on human resources or similar topics.
- You have 20 hours per week to support us.
- First practical experience is a plus, but not a must.
- Absolute hands-on mentality, passion for the job, empathic, and great team spirit.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure your work and multitask.
- Distinctive communication skills and a high level of commitment.
- You are hungry to learn: you follow current recruiting trends and enjoy attending the occasional career event.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- The possibility of being hired after the end of your studies.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- State of the art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks/mobile devices/displays).
- A beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.