Senior Visual Designer (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
As a Senior Visual Designer (m/f/d) you work on our website, the various products, our brand, and corporate communications. High visual quality and the use of the latest technologies are very important to us. You will be part of an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team with many great opportunities for professional and personal development.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
What you will be doing
- It is in your hands how we are perceived. You shape the internal and external communication on different channels.
- You are the creative head of the UI concepts for our website and products and ensure a smooth and sustainable experience.
- With attention to detail and the tools of your choice, you shape the company and steer Scanbot to a top brand.
- Your illustrations and graphics spark the interest of our customers at first sight.
- The keynotes and interactive prototypes you design will amaze thousands of customers on the biggest stages of our industry.
- Use your knowledge and work with a smart and creative team of marketing, sales, and development.
What you can expect from us
- A very experienced designer (15+ years) is your sparring partner.
- We encourage your talents and give you the freedom to work with new tools and try out new approaches.
- Flat hierarchies with the possibility to influence the direction of the company at any time.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and strategies and time to experiment with innovative ideas.
- A fantastic workplace at the Bonner Bogen in the first row of the Rhine with modern hardware and software.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- An experienced team of highly qualified, inspiring, and cordial employees.
- Easy to reach from the Cologne/Bonn region by car and train.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-Life-Balance.
- And many more benefits.
What we are looking for
- A convincing portfolio.
- Experience in Adobe Suite and Sketch, and open-mindedness for new tools like Figma, the Affinity Suite, Framer, and more.
- Work experience from a number of website projects and ideally also apps.
- At least two to three years of work experience are desired.
- A design education.
- Very good language skills in English.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.