Senior Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
As a Senior Support Engineer, you will assist our customers with their technical inquiries regarding the integration of the Scanbot SDK into their mobile apps. This is an ideal role if you would like to broaden your scope and understand different programming languages (iOS & Android) as well as mobile cross-platform development frameworks like Xamarin, React Native, Cordova, etc. You will build demo applications, example code snippets and in addition improve and extend our documentation. Our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK is used by large companies all around the world, amongst them Fortune 500 and Dax 30 corporations. You will be joining an experienced, multicultural and enthusiastic team, with lots of great opportunities for professional and personal growth. Your code will be used by millions of users every month!Get in touch
What you will be doing
- Act as the customer success champion and help them to push to production asap.
- Solve technical inquiries regarding the integration of the Scanbot SDK into the customers' mobile apps.
- Reproduce issues reported by the developers of our customers and find suitable solutions.
- Investigate bugs and help to fix them by creating reports to our development teams.
- Improve and extend the technical documentation and FAQs of our SDK.
- Help to maintain and improve our SDK example apps for iOS and Android.
- Develop and maintain automated tests. Design and develop tools to facilitate testing.
- Partner closely with developer teams and product management to continuously improve our products.
What we are looking for
- First experience in developing Android and/or iOS applications with Android Studio and/or Xcode.
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective-C.
- Willingness to become a coder in all programming languages mentioned above.
- Understanding of Android and iOS design principles.
- Experience with cross-platform development frameworks like Cordova, Xamarin, React Native or Flutter would be a big plus.
- Experience with common software development tools like git (GitHub), bug and issue tracking (JIRA).
- Solid oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills/abilities.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- No “bullshit” policy and fast decision making. We ship code which is used by millions!
- An experienced team which will help you to grow as a developer.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- Modern tools and equipment (Latest MacBooks / Android Phones / displays).
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne / Bonn area.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.