Senior Support Engineer (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
As a Senior Support Engineer (m/f/d), you will help current and potential customers to derive the most value out of our solutions. Together with our Customer Success, Sales, and Development teams, you will be solving upcoming problems and questions. Herewith, you will help our worldwide customer base to leverage our solution and guide them to success on a technical basis. Our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK is used by large companies all around the world, amongst them Fortune 500 and Dax 30 corporations. You will be joining an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team, with lots of great opportunities for professional and personal growth. Your code will be used by millions of users every month!
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
What you will be doing
- Investigate bugs and answer technical questions reported by the Customer Success and Sales team and our customers.
- Provide solutions, code snippets, and workarounds.
- Solve issues cooperatively with our customers via Slack.
- Partner closely with our Core-, Android-, iOS-, Web-, and server teams as well as product management to get issues fixed and continuously improve our products.
- Improve the technical documentation of and the FAQs for our products.
- Provide proposals for automated tests to the Quality Assurance team.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of work experience in technical customer success or support roles.
- Basic knowledge in concepts of developing mobile apps (Android and/or iOS).
- Programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Kotlin, Java, Swift, Objective-C, C#.
- Experience with cross-platform development frameworks like Cordova, Xamarin, React Native or Flutter would be a big plus.
- Experience with common software development tools like git (GitHub), bug and issue tracking (JIRA).
- Solid oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluency in English, fluency in German or in other languages is not required, but a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced, international, and inspiring environment that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth - we are just getting started.
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river with state-of-the-art tools and equipment.
- Modern tools and equipment (latest MacBooks / mobile devices / displays).
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne / Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.