Senior Recruiter / Active Talent Sourcer (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
As a Senior Recruiter / Active Talent Sourcer you will help Scanbot to grow even bigger! We are looking for an accomplished Senior Recruiter / Active Talent Sourcer to help us build a fantastic diverse team of international professionals. You will be responsible for the management of the entire recruiting and sourcing process while working closely together with the entire team to better understand hiring needs and the required skills for the potential team members. You will be approaching candidates and attract highly qualified talent through a multitude of channels to help us build the team we need to accomplish our ambitious goals at Scanbot.Get in touch
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- No “bullshit” policy and fast decision making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth - we are just getting started.
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river with state of the art tools and equipment.
What you will be doing
- You will hire ambitious Software Developers, Sales, and Marketing Managers, and people for roles we can’t even imagine today.
- Proactively manage the entire recruiting process from start to end: creating new job descriptions in collaboration with the corresponding team, source, and screen talent, directly approach potential candidates, and establish communication.
- Internationalize our recruitment strategy: we are looking for international talent and you will develop different recruiting channels and advance our existing recruiting processes in order to find the best talent available.
- Diligently administer our recruiting pipeline: you will be the first contact person for all hiring-related topics at Scanbot.
- You will refine our employer branding in collaboration with the Marketing department.
- Ensure a great and service-oriented candidate experience.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience as a recruiter for a start-up or small to medium-sized enterprise.
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing and hiring senior candidates for a multitude of positions.
- Deep knowledge of the international talent market and a network of already established contacts to start recruiting talent the day you start.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure your work and multitask.
- Distinctive communication skills and a high level of commitment.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.