Senior iOS Developer (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
As a Senior iOS Engineer you will develop innovative core features for our award winning iOS apps that are highly performant, compatible and responsive in close collaboration with UX and UI experts. You will be joining an experienced, multicultural and enthusiastic team, with lots of great opportunities for professional and personal growth. Your code will be used by hundred thousands of monthly active users!Get in touch
What you will be doing
- Develop core product components and interfaces.
- Develop custom UI and product animations.
- Investigate and fix bugs reported by the QA team and our users.
- Improve the cutting edge iOS scanning SDK.
- Research and use new technologies like AI and ML.
What we are looking for
- Three years (or more) experience in developing iOS applications.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Objective-C and Swift.
- Understanding of UIKit in Storyboards with Autolayout as well as an eye for pixel perfect UI.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Object and protocol oriented programming, Clean Code.
- Understanding of CocoaTouch, Core Frameworks, NSURLSession API, CoreData.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Xcode and related instruments (bug tracking software / Git & GitHub & GitFlow).
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- No “bullshit” policy and fast decision making. We ship code which is used by millions!
- Young, agile and experienced team with a thriving company culture.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- Modern tools and equipment (Latest MacBooks / iPhones / displays).
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.