Senior Cross-Platform Mobile Developer (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
As a Senior Cross-Platform Mobile Developer, you will develop and integrate innovative core features for our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK using the cross-platform frameworks Xamarin & Xamarin.Forms, React Native, as well as Cordova / Ionic. The Scanbot SDK is used by large companies all around the world, amongst them Fortune 500 and Dax 30 corporations. You will be joining an experienced, multicultural and enthusiastic team, with lots of great opportunities for professional and personal growth. Your code will be used by millions of users every month!Get in touch
What you will be doing
- Help architect, build, iterate and manage our SDK.
- Integrate existing and new functionality into our cross-platform wrappers.
- Develop and maintain our SDK example apps for iOS and Android.
- Plan and develop new wrappers, for example for the Google Flutter framework.
- Partner closely with product management to continuously improve our product offering.
- Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through pairing, design/code reviews.
- Develop custom UI components and beautiful product animations.
- Investigate and fix bugs reported by the QA team and our customers.
- Improve the cutting edge scanning and data extraction SDK.
- Research and use new technologies like AI and ML.
What we are looking for
- Three years (or more) experience in developing Android and iOS applications.
- Good programming skills in Kotlin, Java, Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with Android Studio and Xcode.
- Experience with at least two of the following cross-platform frameworks: Cordova, React Native, Xamarin. Willingness to become an expert in all of them.
- Understanding of Android and iOS design principles.
- Understanding of reactive development paradigm.
- Experience with common software development tools like git (GitHub), bug and issue tracking (JIRA).
- Experience in mobile testing is a big plus.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- No “bullshit” policy and fast decision making. We ship code which is used by millions!
- An experienced team that will help you to grow as a developer.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- Modern tools and equipment (Latest MacBooks / iOS & Android devices / displays).
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.