Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
Junior / Mid-Level
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will help to accelerate our growth at Scanbot! With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, or Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction. To achieve our ambitious goals, we are currently looking for an SDR to help us extend our Sales pipeline and grow our customer base. You will be responsible for your own Sales pipeline, prospecting and qualifying leads, working closely together with our Sales & Business Development Managers. Herewith, you will be making calls, setting up meetings as well as emailing campaigns, researching, prospecting, and nurturing potential clients, being the face of the business to potential enterprise customers.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
What you will be doing
- You will be actively prospecting contacts and accounts to reach out to with the help of our latest, top-notch, Sales tools.
- You will be responsible to achieve your individual & team metrics within our outbound prospecting efforts.
- You will be researching within, and outside of, our current industry verticals such as Logistics, Insurance, or Banking.
- You will be responsible to ensure the quality of our inbound & outbound Sales pipeline.
- You will be directly reporting to Sales Managers and Leadership.
- Together with the entire Sales team, you will find new & creative ways for successful lead generation.
What we are looking for
- Experience working in a professional setting (first experiences in SaaS or Scale-Up companies are not required, but a plus).
- Desire to build a career in Sales.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure your work and multitask.
- Absolute hands-on mentality. You know how to get the job done, are empathic, and a great team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are hungry to learn.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring environment that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get shit done” policy and fast decision making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth - we are just getting started.
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river with state of the art tools and equipment.
- Modern tools and equipment (latest MacBooks / mobile devices / displays).
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne / Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.