Recruiter / Active Talent Sourcer (m/f/d)
As a Recruiter / Active Talent Sourcer (m/f/d) you will help Scanbot to grow even bigger! We are looking for a Recruiter / Active Talent Sourcer (m/f/d) to help us build a fantastic diverse team of international professionals. Together with the Senior Recruiter, you will be responsible for the management of the entire recruiting and sourcing process while working closely together with the entire team to better understand hiring needs and the required skills for the potential team members. You will be approaching candidates and attract highly qualified talent through a multitude of channels to help us build the team we need to accomplish our ambitious goals at Scanbot.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
What you will be doing
- You will hire ambitious Software Developers, Sales, and Marketing Managers, and people for roles we can’t even imagine today.
- Together with the team: you proactively manage the entire recruiting process from start to end. You create new technical job descriptions in collaboration with the corresponding departments, source, and screen talents, directly approach potential candidates, and establish communication.
- You ensure a smooth and transparent application process and consistently create an excellent candidate experience.
- Internationalize our recruitment strategy: we are looking for international talent and you will develop different recruiting channels and advance our existing recruiting processes to find the best talent available.
- You post creative job descriptions on various social media platforms.
- You report within the team.
- You will refine our employer branding in collaboration with your team.
What we are looking for
- At least 1 year of experience as a recruiter for a start-up / scale-up or small to medium-sized enterprise.
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing and hiring senior candidates for a multitude of positions.
- Deep knowledge of the international talent market and a network of already established contacts to start recruiting talent the day you start.
- Absolute hands-on mentality, passion for the job, empathic, and great team spirit.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure your work and multitask.
- Distinctive communication skills and a high level of commitment.
- You are hungry to learn: you follow current recruiting trends and enjoy attending the occasional career event.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- State of the art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks/mobile devices/displays).
- A beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.