Marketing Manager SEO & SEA (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
To grow our marketing team, we're looking for a Marketing Manager, who would love to make Scanbot a well-known brand worldwide. You’ll be responsible for the strategic planning and continuous optimization of our paid advertising campaigns. You’ll monitor keyword rankings, optimize content, and make plans which content needs to be created next. Join our growing team and become a part of our exciting journey.Get in touch
We're Scanbot/doo GmbH, and we develop document scanning and data extraction solutions for applications in the sectors of logistics, insurance, health care, banking, and more. Our technology is used by more than 200 companies worldwide. To grow our marketing team, we're looking for a Marketing Manager, who would love to make Scanbot a well-known brand worldwide. We accomplish our work in a modern and agile way, using the latest hard- and software. Our office at the Bonner Bogen isn't just a super modern workplace, it also has a beautiful location next to the Rhine, which you can enjoy from our spacious rooftop terrace.
What you will be doing
- SEA - Search Engine Advertising based on Google Ads. You’ll be responsible for the strategic planning and continuous optimization of our paid advertising campaigns.
- SEO - Search Engine Optimization with dedicated tools like Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush, and more. You’ll monitor keyword rankings, optimize content, and make plans which content needs to be created next.
- Define KPIs and create various reports.
- Stay up-to-date with SEA/SEO trends and identify growth potential.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start - your work will have a direct impact on our journey.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and strategies as well as time to experiment on cutting edge ideas.
- A flat hierarchy with the opportunity to take direct influence.
- A fantastic workplace with modern hard- and software.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large variety of drinks.
- A growing team of highly skilled people.
What are we looking for
- At least two years of proven experience in SEO and SEA.
- Great verbal and written English skills.
- A little bit of technical understanding.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.