Internship Marketing (m/f/d)
Hi! We are Scanbot / doo GmbH! We are a German software development company founded in 2011, with business presences in Bonn and San Francisco. Scanbot enables the integration of scanning and data extraction functionalities into existing mobile applications for the insurance, healthcare, logistics, and banking industry. The Software Development Kit (SDK) utilizes highly sophisticated algorithms and machine learning to integrate scanning functionalities and data extraction into any app. More than 200 businesses worldwide use the Scanbot SDK, including DAX 30 and Fortune 500 companies. Scanbot is backed by three venture capital companies: Freigeist, Target Partners, and Evoco.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
To expand our marketing team, we are looking for an "Intern Marketing (m/f/d)" for three to six months at our location in Bonn.
During your internship, you will gain valuable practical experience in marketing in direct cooperation with our sales, business development, and management team.
What you will be doing
- Support of our Marketing Managers in various interdisciplinary projects in the areas of Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Advertising (SEA), Strategic Marketing, Marketing Automation, and many more.
- As a part of our team, you will prepare your own content pieces, such as infographics, posters, blog posts, or case studies.
- Additionally, you are going to collaborate with our marketing manager on weekly reports on KPIs and directly report to management.
- You will focus on generating leads by spreading our content across various paid and free channels.
- You are going to assist in all SEO & SEA related matters such as keyword research, content optimization, link building, etc.
- You will conduct data analysis, develop, and polish content according to the target.
- And much more...
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one - your work will have a direct impact on our success and development.
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas, knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- A fantastic workplace at Bonner Bogen in the first row of the Rhine with modern hardware and software.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- The chance to be taken on later as a working student or in permanent employment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- An experienced team of highly qualified, inspiring, and cordial employees.
- Easy to reach from the Cologne/Bonn region by car and train.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-Life-Balance.
- And many more benefits.
What are we looking for
- You are currently completing your studies (marketing, business management, business administration, or similar).
- Creative and strategic thinking is easy for you.
- You have an affinity for the IT world.
- German and English are no problem for you in both spoken and written form.
- As a digital native, you are familiar with the common office programs.
- Your hands-on mentality and your desire to learn distinguish you.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus.