Marketing Associate (m/f/d)
Junior / Mid-Level
As a Marketing Associate (m/f/d), you’ll join a highly experienced team to help market our award-winning products. We're looking for a person with a few years of experience and the drive to learn new tools and skills. In the marketing team, you'll work with designers, SEO experts, and content writers to deliver first-class marketing material. You’ll manage campaigns, research topics, monitor and report analytics, and stay in touch with all internal and external stakeholders. You will be part of an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team with many great opportunities for your professional and personal development.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
What you will be doing
- Creation of campaigns and tracking the results.
- You’ll monitor our website visitors to improve the lead scoring system.
- Researching topics and collecting data for our campaigns.
- Networking: you establish and maintain contacts to promote our stories and other materials.
- You'll increase our reach and follower count on LinkedIn.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement is also part of your to-dos.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Basic understanding of inbound- and content marketing.
- A creative mind and the willingness to work on new ideas.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth - we are just getting started.
- State of the art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks / mobile devices / displays).
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne / Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.