Junior Web Developer (m/f/d)
Junior / Mid-Level
As a Junior Web Developer (m/f/d), you'll be responsible for our website and web applications. We're looking for a person with a few years of experience and the drive to learn new tools and improve skills. In the marketing team, you'll work with designers, SEO experts, and content writers to deliver a high performing web experience. We work with modern and agile tools like Webflow and HubSpot to move quickly and outperform competitors. You will be part of an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team with many great opportunities for professional and personal development.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
What you will be doing
- You'll join the marketing team and you will be responsible for the technical implementation of the website and its associated tools.
- Improve, expand and maintain the website.
- Together with the team, you'll manage all of the tools and integrations (such as HubSpot, Google Tag Manager, LinkedIn, etc.) to deliver a smooth experience for our visitors.
What we are looking for
- 2-3+ years of relevant working experience.
- Proven experience and track record (please add reference links to your application).
- Good knowledge of Webflow.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Basic understanding of SEO practices.
- You're confidently communicating in English.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth - we are just getting started.
- State of the art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks / mobile devices/displays).
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne / Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.