Junior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Hi! We are Scanbot / doo GmbH! We are a German software development company founded in 2011, with business presences in Bonn and San Francisco. Scanbot enables the integration of scanning and data extraction functionalities into existing mobile applications for the insurance, healthcare, logistics, and banking industry. The Software Development Kit (SDK) utilizes highly sophisticated algorithms and machine learning to integrate scanning functionalities and data extraction into any app. More than 200 businesses worldwide use the Scanbot SDK, including DAX 30 and Fortune 500 companies. Scanbot is backed by three venture capital companies: Freigeist, Target Partners, and Evoco.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
To expand our sales team, we are looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) at our location in Bonn, Germany, starting immediately.
In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in the B2B area of Customer Success Management in direct cooperation with our sales and management team and actively contribute to the development and expansion of this area and our product portfolio.
What you will be doing
- Become an expert in SaaS account management and collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product Development
- As the first point of contact you will actively support customers to achieve their desired results
- Drive customer success by building and expanding effective business relationships with existing customers
- Conduct product usage and data analysis projects
- Advise customers in technical aspects of our solutions
- Help to identify potential product improvements
- Proactively communicate with customers to maintain a high customer retention
- Take care of our yearly recurring license renewals
What we are looking for
- Focused on a great customer journey and professional at all times
- Relevant working experience (Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Technical Support)
- Analytical and strategic thinking comes easily to you.
- You are eager to learn and motivated to contribute to the company's success. You are characterized by your positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
- Technical Background in Computer Science/Mobile Development is a plus
- Outstanding English language skills.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- The chance to be later on taken as a working student or in permanent employment.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks/mobile devices/displays).
- A beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- Our business language is English.
- And many more benefits.