Internship Sales (m/f/d)
Hi! We are Scanbot / doo GmbH! We are a German software development company founded in 2011, with business presences in Bonn and San Francisco. Scanbot enables the integration of scanning and data extraction functionalities into existing mobile applications for the insurance, healthcare, logistics, and banking industry. The Software Development Kit (SDK) utilizes highly sophisticated algorithms and machine learning to integrate scanning functionalities and data extraction into any app. More than 200 businesses worldwide use the Scanbot SDK, including DAX 30 and Fortune 500 companies. Scanbot is backed by three venture capital companies: Freigeist, Target Partners, and Evoco.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
To expand our sales team, we are looking for an “Internship Sales (m/f/d)” for three to six months for our location in Bonn.
In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) Sales in direct cooperation with our entire sales team, including customer success and business development, as well as the management team and will actively participate in the establishment and expansion of our global customer base.
What you will be doing
- Support of Sales Managers, Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives in Inbound as well as Outbound Sales activities.
- Active prospecting of potential enterprise clients on a global scale to help us grow our customer base.
- Assist and participate in market research projects to help us identify product-market-fit for upcoming solutions.
- You will actively take part in Sales (Inbound & Outbound) calls to gain valuable insights into the world of Software Sales.
- You will prepare your own Outbound Sales campaigns which you will then present to your team and management.
- You will actively participate in sales-related interdisciplinary projects and assist managers throughout the Sales lifecycle (Pre-Sales, Sales, & Post-Sales).
What we are looking for
- You are currently in or completing your studies (Economics, Business Administration, Management, or similar) or have first relevant working experience and look for new challenges.
- A genuine interest in developing a Sales career.
- Analytical and strategic thinking is easy for you.
- You have an affinity for the IT world.
- Fluent in English in both spoken and written form. German would be a plus.
- As a digital native, you are familiar with the common office programs.
- Your hands-on mentality and your desire to learn distinguish you.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Opportunity to be taken on as a working student or in permanent employment after your internship.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks/mobile devices/displays).
- A beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.