Internship Design (m/f/d)
Hi! We are Scanbot / doo GmbH! We are a German software development company founded in 2011, with business presences in Bonn and San Francisco. Scanbot enables the integration of scanning and data extraction functionalities into existing mobile applications for insurance, healthcare, logistics, banking, and many other industries. The Software Development Kit (SDK) utilizes highly sophisticated algorithms and machine learning to integrate scanning functionalities and data extraction into any app. More than 200 businesses worldwide use the Scanbot SDK, including DAX 30 and Fortune 500 companies. Scanbot is backed by three venture capital companies: Freigeist, Target Partners, and Evoco.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
We are looking for a “Design Intern (m/f/d)" for three months or longer for our location in Bonn, with the possibility to work remotely as well. As a Design Intern, with the support of a design, marketing, and sales team, you will design graphics for our company website, email communications, and other creative content to support marketing campaigns all over the world. We are looking for someone very organized and detail-oriented with a strong eye for design and layout. This role is critical to driving the brand identity and sales performance through design excellence.
What you will be doing
- Creating illustrations for various content pieces such as infographics, presentations, case studies, and ebooks.
- Creating design templates.
- Supporting the design team in creating design strategies.
- Being actively involved in building and improving the design system.
- Assisting in the design of the company website and demo applications for various platforms.
- And much, much more...
What we are looking for
- You are currently studying or have recently completed your studies (UX design, visual design, or similar).
- A genuine interest in developing a design career.
- You have a portfolio to demonstrate your skills. We do not expect you to have an extensive collection of designs but it will help us to better understand your current skills.
- Sophisticated sense for design with an eye for typography, layout and appreciation of brand guidelines.
- Expert knowledge in Figma, Canva, and Adobe creative suite.
- Good knowledge of illustration design.
- Your hands-on mentality and your desire to constantly improve distinguish you.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- The chance to be later on taken as a working student or in permanent employment.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks/mobile devices/displays).
- A beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- Our business language is English.
- And many more benefits.