Internship Business Development (m/f/d)
Hi! We are Scanbot / doo GmbH! We are a German software development company founded in 2011, with business presences in Bonn and San Francisco. Scanbot enables the integration of scanning and data extraction functionalities into existing mobile applications for the insurance, healthcare, logistics, and banking industry. The Software Development Kit (SDK) utilizes highly sophisticated algorithms and machine learning to integrate scanning functionalities and data extraction into any app. More than 200 businesses worldwide use the Scanbot SDK, including DAX 30 and Fortune 500 companies. Scanbot is backed by three venture capital companies: Freigeist, Target Partners, and Evoco.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
To expand our sales team, we are looking for an "Internship Business Development (m/f/d)" for three months for our location in Bonn.
In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in business development in direct cooperation with our sales and management team and will actively participate in the establishment and expansion of this team.
What you will be doing
- Support of the Business Development Manager in various interdisciplinary projects.
- Market Research of relevant areas to support the expansion of the company.
- You will conduct market analyses of relevant areas and develop business cases, which you will then present to your team and management.
- Development of classic and innovative B2B sales strategies.
- You will conduct data analyses and process the content according to the target.
- Cross-functional communication: You prepare marketing campaigns from a sales perspective.
- Support in the areas of PR, events, and demand generation.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one - your work will have a direct impact on our development. For this, you will work directly with our experienced management.
- The opportunity to bring in your knowledge and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve and bring in innovative ideas.
- A fantastic workplace at Bonner Bogen in the first row of the Rhine with modern hardware and software.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- The chance to be taken on later as a working student or in permanent employment.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- An experienced team of highly qualified, inspiring, and cordial employees.
- Easy to reach from the Cologne/Bonn region by car and train.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-Life-Balance.
- And many more benefits.
What are we looking for
- You are currently completing your studies (economics, business administration, management, or similar).
- Analytical and strategic thinking is easy for you.
- You have an affinity for the IT world.
- German and English are no problem for you either linguistically or in writing.
- As a digital native, you are familiar with the common office programs.
- Your hands-on mentality and your desire to learn distinguish you.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus.