Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
To grow our Sales team, we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who will help our customers achieve their goals through our products and nourish our continuously increasing customer base. You’ll work closely with our Sales and Development teams in order to expand our customer portfolio, help our clients solve their problems, and establish great customer relationships. Furthermore, the input you gain from these relationships will enable us to further improve our product range and reach excellence, solving a vast variety of needs across industries and throughout the globe.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
What you will be doing
- Nourish customer relationships and create upselling potential.
- Enable and help clients to use and understand our software.
- Take care of our yearly recurring license renewals.
- Create and execute a strategy to do periodic “health checks” with clients.
- Help to identify potential product improvements.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest After-Sales trends and identify growth potential.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start - your work will have a direct impact on our journey.
- The opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge and strategies as well as time to experiment on cutting edge ideas.
- A fantastic workplace with modern hard- and software.
- A flat hierarchy with the opportunity to take direct influence.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large variety of drinks.
- An experienced team of highly skilled people.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne / Bonn area.
What we are looking for
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer success or account management position is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skillset to build lasting relationships.
- Great verbal and written English skills.
- A little bit of technical understanding.
- Experience in B2B SaaS is a plus.
If you are willing to join us on our exciting journey, simply click the button below and send us a short informal email with your CV and a brief introduction about yourself.