Customer Success Management Internship
Hi! We are Scanbot / doo GmbH! We are a German software development company founded in 2011, with business presences in Bonn and San Francisco. Scanbot enables the integration of scanning and data extraction functionalities into existing mobile applications for the insurance, healthcare, logistics, and banking industry. The Software Development Kit (SDK) utilizes highly sophisticated algorithms and machine learning to integrate scanning functionalities and data extraction into any app. More than 200 businesses worldwide use the Scanbot SDK, including DAX 30 and Fortune 500 companies. Scanbot is backed by three venture capital companies: Freigeist, Target Partners, and Evoco.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
To expand our sales team, we are looking for an "Internship Customer Success (m/f/d)" for three months for our location in Bonn.
In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience Customer Success Management in direct cooperation with our sales, product, and marketing, as well as management team and, will actively participate in the establishment and expansion of our customer base and product portfolio.
What you will be doing
- Support of the Customer Success Manager in various interdisciplinary projects.
- Actively support customers so they achieve their desired outcomes while using our solutions.
- Help respond to customers to manage and solve outstanding questions and inquiries.
- You will actively take part in Customer Success Meetings which focus on client management and aligning our client’s goals with our overall strategy for mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You will conduct product usage and data analysis, which you will then present to your team and management.
- You will help in creating new feedback processes to provide insights for our product, marketing, and sales teams.
What we are looking for
- You are currently completing your studies (Economics, Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or similar).
- A genuine interest in the customer’s business and in what the customer says and expects
- Analytical and strategic thinking is easy for you.
- You have an affinity for the IT world.
- German and English are no problem for you either linguistically or in writing.
- As a digital native, you are familiar with the common office programs.
- Your hands-on mentality and your desire to learn to distinguish you.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- The chance to be taken on later as a working student or in permanent employment.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks/mobile devices/displays).
- A beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.