Internship Customer Success Management
Hi! We are the Scanbot / doo GmbH! We were founded in 2011 and are a German software company with offices in Bonn and San Francisco. Scanbot enables the scanning and extraction of data in mobile apps from a wide range of industries. The Scanbot Software Development Kit (SDK) uses highly sophisticated algorithms and machine learning to integrate scanning functionalities and data extraction into any app.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
To expand our sales team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) in Customer Success Management for a period of three to six months for our location in Bonn, Germany, starting immediately.
In this position, you will gain valuable practical experience in the B2B area of Customer Success Management in direct cooperation with our sales and management team and actively contribute to the development and expansion of this area and our product portfolio.
What you will be doing
- Assist the Customer Success Manager in various interdisciplinary projects.
- Actively support customers to achieve their desired results while using our solutions.
- Help respond to customers to manage and solve outstanding questions and inquiries.
- You will actively take part in Customer Success meetings focused on customer management and aligning our customers' goals with our overall strategy to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You will be engaged in the Customer Journey and KPIs such as Net Promoter Scores, Health Score systems, and Churn.
- You will conduct product usage and data analysis, which you will then present to your team and management.
- You will help in creating new feedback processes to provide insights for our product, marketing, and sales teams.
What we are looking for
- You are currently studying (economics, business administration, management, computer science, business informatics, or similar).
- Analytical and strategic thinking comes easily to you.
- You are eager to learn and motivated to contribute to the company's success. You are characterized by your positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
- You have an affinity with the IT world and would like to gain or expand initial experience in the Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
- Outstanding German or English language skills.
- As a digital native, you are familiar with common Office programs.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from day one.
- The chance to be taken on later as a working student (m/f/d) or in permanent employment.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a young, motivated, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (latest MacBooks/mobile devices/displays).
- A beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river with a rooftop terrace.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.