Office Manager / Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Mid-Level / Senior
Hi! We are Scanbot / doo GmbH! We are a German software development company founded in 2011, with business presences in Bonn and San Francisco. Scanbot enables the integration of scanning and data extraction functionalities into existing mobile applications for the insurance, healthcare, logistics, and banking industry. The Software Development Kit (SDK) utilizes highly sophisticated algorithms and machine learning to integrate scanning functionalities and data extraction into any app. More than 200 businesses worldwide use the Scanbot SDK, including DAX 30 and Fortune 500 companies. Scanbot is backed by three venture capital companies: Freigeist, Target Partners, and Evoco.
We're currently not looking for someone in this position, but are always open to your speculative job application!
To expand our office team, we are looking for a Backoffice Manager / Team Assistant (m/f/d) for our location in Bonn, Germany.
In this position, you will support the team in handling administrative tasks and be the first point of contact for the concerns of our employees, many of whom have moved to Germany from abroad.
What you will be doing
- Organize, coordinate and handle all back-office tasks, such as correspondence, appointment coordination, fleet management, event planning, ordering system, business trip planning and billing.
- Main contact person for all employees.
- Support our C-Level managers with administrative but also day-to-day tasks with a hands-on mentality.
- Administrative and organizational support to the management.
- Document management for the monthly accounting by our tax consultant office.
- Organizational and content-related preparation and follow-up of appointments.
- Support in the relocation of new employees from abroad.
What we are looking for
- Very good German and very good English skills are an absolute requirement (Russian language skills are an advantage).
- English is our company language, therefore spoken and written English is very important.
- Social competence, organizational and coordination skills, structured work approach as well as the motivation and ability to cope with complex tasks.
- Trustworthiness, discretion, and loyalty.
- Completed commercial training or a different equivalent/higher qualification.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Very good PC user skills (ideally Mac).
- Knowledge of “Datev Unternehmen Online” is an advantage.
- Class B German driver's license.
What you can expect from us
- You will work in the nicest office in Bonn with the latest software, the newest equipment and flexible office hours.
- Varied tasks with a lot of personal responsibility are waiting for you.
- An experienced and inspiring environment.
- A variety of opportunities to develop professionally and personally.
- Good accessibility by train and car from the entire Cologne / Bonn area.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a wide selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are dress code".
- And many other benefits.