QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Mittel / Senior
As a QA Automation Engineer (m/f/d), you will design and build modern CI/CD pipelines and tools to improve the quality of our products and enable faster releases. This is an ideal role if you would like to broaden your scope and understand different native and cross-platform technologies for mobile, web, and server-based environments. Our successful B2B product Scanbot SDK is used by large companies all around the world, amongst them Fortune 500 and Dax 30 corporations. You will be joining an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team, with lots of great opportunities for professional and personal growth. Your code will help to ship the best quality of our product, which is used by millions of users every month!
Wir sind aktuell nicht auf der Suche nach jemandem in dieser Position, freuen uns aber über deine Initiativbewerbung!
What you will be doing
- Develop and maintain automated tests to validate the functionality of all our products.
- Design and develop tools to facilitate testing.
- Partner closely with developer teams and product management to continuously improve our products.
- Perform manual software testing and implement concepts to achieve full automation.
- Troubleshoot automation tools.
- Help to maintain and improve our SDK example apps and technical documentation.
What are we looking for
- Enthusiasm for shipping high-quality software by ensuring a great QA.
- 2+ years of experience in testing mobile and/or web apps.
- First experience in developing Android and/or iOS apps with Android Studio and/or Xcode.
- Familiarity with programming script languages.
- Advanced experience with common CI/CD tools like Jenkins, as well as virtualization tools like Docker.
- Experience with common software development tools like git (GitHub), bug, and issue tracking (JIRA).
- Willingness to think outside the box of QA and to build skills in the development and DevOps areas to become an even better QA engineer.
- Experience with cross-platform development frameworks like Cordova, Xamarin, React Native, Emscripten or Flutter would be a big plus.
- Experience with cloud services is a plus (AWS, GCP).
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Experience with cutting edge technologies like Machine Learning and Computer Vision.
- An experienced and inspiring team that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A flat hierarchy with the possibility of direct influence.
- Modern tools and equipment (latest MacBooks / mobile devices / displays).
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne / Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- "Come as you are Dresscode".
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.