- Available for various development platforms
- Easy integration and compatibility for low-end devices
- Masters scanning from all angles
- Functions even with poor lighting conditions
- Non-server based solution without a required internet connection
- 100% compliant to international privacy standards such as the GDPR
- Customization allows for an individual adaptation to your CI
Barcode Scanner SDK
Experience the most reliable and fastest barcode scanning within your mobile applications
You would like to make your workflows intelligent and scan barcodes with smartphones that are much more connected than your old hardware scanners? Then your best solution is to integrate a Barcode Scanner SDK into your mobile applications. Our SDK enables you to recognize and extract data from the most common QR- and barcode formats. It allows the automatic detection and data extraction from 1D and 2D barcodes to boost your business process efficiency. Our Barcode Scanner SDK comes as a flat license model. Thus, you will pay a fixed amount annually and benefit from an unlimited number of installs and scans.
How to benefit from integrating a Barcode Scanning SDK in my application
How to scan barcodes
- Launch the Scanbot SDK from anywhere in your app.
- Hold your device over the barcode you want to recognize.
- The SDK automatically reads and decodes the data in less than a second.
- Our leading algorithm structures and processes the data so that you can instantly use it.
Supported barcode formats
Our Barcode Scanner SDK supports the most common 1D and 2D barcode formats such as QR- Codes, PDF417, Aztec, Code-128, Data Matrix as well as multiple others. Find out more about the supported 1D and 2D barcode formats in our iOS and Android SDKs:
(Interleaved 2 of 5)
For a detailed list of all supported formats or individual information regarding a special barcode format, please get in touch with a solution expert.
Get in touch with a solution expert
Let us help you find the best solution for your scanning needs. Our solution expert team is ready to answer questions concerning the functionality, integration, best practices and the flat license model.
Latest news from our blog
Let’s stay in touch
Follow what we’re up to and stay in touch with our latest developments and updates…