- Available for various development platforms
- Easy integration and compatibility for low-end devices
- Masters scanning from all angles
- Functions even with poor lighting conditions
- Non-server based solution without a required internet connection
- 100% compliant with international privacy standards such as the GDPR
- Customization allows for an individual adaptation to your CI
Barcode Scanner SDK
Experience the most reliable and fastest barcode scanner in your app
Would you like to make your workflows intelligent and scan barcodes with smartphones that are more connected than your old hardware scanners? Then your best solution is to integrate a Barcode Scanner SDK into your mobile application. Our SDK enables you to recognize and extract data from the most common QR code and barcode formats. Our Barcode Scanner SDK comes as a flat license model. Thus, you will pay a fixed amount annually and benefit from an unlimited number of installs and scans.
How to scan barcodes
- Launch the Scanbot SDK from anywhere in your app
- Hold your device over the barcode you want to recognize
- The SDK automatically reads and decodes the data in less than a second
Our Barcode Scanner SDK can also capture the label, document, machine-readable zones and more around the barcode. And you can even recognize the text on the document without a network connection with our offline OCR solution. Create custom workflows and automatically capture data which you previously had to enter manually or did not have at all.
How to benefit from integrating a Barcode Scanning SDK in your app
Do you have questions about a particular SDK feature or would you like to receive more information about our product?
Get in touch with our solution experts to find the right tool for your challenges
Supported barcode formats
Our Barcode Scanner SDK supports the most common 1D and 2D barcode formats such as QR Codes, PDF417, Aztec, Code-128, Data Matrix as well as many others. Find out more about the supported 1D and 2D barcode formats in our iOS and Android SDKs:
(Interleaved 2 of 5)
For a detailed list of all supported formats or specific information regarding a special barcode format you are using, please get in touch with us.
Learn more about the advantages of different barcodes and example use-cases
Latest news from our blog
Stay in touch
Follow what we are up to and stay in touch with our latest developments and updates…