As a junior designer you’ll work on our B2C and B2B products and will be responsible for the user experience and design throughout the product. Our brand gets worldwide attention with a lot of featurings by Apple and the media. The B2C app Scanbot is used by millions and praised for the simple and intuitive UI. Our B2B scanning SDK is used by Fortune 500 companies all around the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a growing and very agile team, shape our award winning products and master many design disciplines such as planning the user experience, designing the UI for it, creating beautiful newsletters and blog posts and expanding our website.
We’re looking for a designer with any kind of formal design education and at least 2 years of experience. Please include your portfolio in the application and show us what you’re proud of.
What you will be doing
- Improve and expand on our award winning design
- Design apps for iOS and Android
- Design our website
- Design our newsletter w/ 250k subscribers and growing
What we are looking for
- Any kind of professional design education, no matter if you studied or finished an apprenticeship
- 2+ years of real work experience
- Experience in using a Mac
- Experience in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Willingness to learn
- Willing to go the extra mile to achieve best in class UI and UX
- Fluency in English and German
What you can expect from us
- Very experienced senior designer as a mentor
- Responsibility from the day you start
- “No-bullshit” policy and fast decision making. Your design will influence the experience of millions.
- Young, agile and experienced team with a thriving company culture.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- Modern tools and equipment (Latest MacBooks / iPhones / displays).
- Beautiful and modern office right next to the Rhine river.