Senior Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
As a Senior Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/x), you’ll help us accelerate our growth by setting up strategic performance marketing campaigns and A/B testings! With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, or Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we strive to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and -extraction.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are currently looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/x) to assist us in setting up campaigns or A/B testings for ad copy and providing competitive and keyword research to optimize our overall online marketing performance. Become part of an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team with many great opportunities to learn and accelerate your professional and personal growth.
What you will be doing:
- Conception, planning, and implementation of new performance marketing campaigns.
- Develop initiatives to optimize online marketing performance.
- Continuously monitor and report the campaign performance.
- Contribute to keyword research & clustering along the funnel.
- Perform competitor analysis.
- Set up A/B Testings for ad copy, creatives & landing pages.
- Participation & conception of experiments to boost lead generation.
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility from day one.
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team dedicated to shipping improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth – and we are just getting started.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (the latest MacBooks, mobile devices, screens…).
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden.
- Easily accessible from the whole Cologne/Bonn area by train and car.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- “Come as you are” dress code.
- Lived work-life balance.
- And many other benefits.
What you need to succeed:
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience with paid search.
- Experience with Conversion Tracking & Analytics.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure your work.
- Absolute hands-on mentality with a strong interest in SEM. You know how to get the job done, are empathic, and are a great team player.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
- A university degree in business administration, economics, linguistics, or similar is an advantage.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German is a plus).
Please feel free to reach out to us