Sales Development Representative (f/m/x)
Junior / Mid-Level
As an SDR (f/m/x) you will help to accelerate our growth at Scanbot! With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, or Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are currently looking for an SDR (f/m/x) to help us extend our Sales pipeline and grow our customer base. You will be responsible for your own Sales pipeline, prospecting and qualifying leads, acquiring new enterprise customers as the initial point of contact and face of the company. As the first and crucial contact new customers will have, you will be independently making discovery calls, setting up meetings, and nurturing potential clients to ensure a healthy sales pipeline.
What you will be doing:
- You will be the first point of contact for potential customers of the Scanbot SDK
- You will be responsible for the identification of new customers and the expansion of Scanbot’s customer base internationally.
- You will be actively prospecting contacts and accounts to reach out to with the help of our latest, top-notch, Sales tools.
- You will be responsible to achieve your individual & team metrics within our outbound prospecting efforts.
- You will be researching within, and outside of, our current industry verticals such as Logistics, Insurance, or Banking.
- You will be supporting our Account Executives by getting initial information about potential customers, qualifying them, and setting up meetings.
- You will be responsible to ensure the quality of our inbound and outbound sales pipeline by monitoring and managing new prospects with state-of-the-art sales software like Salesloft, Salesforce, Zoominfo, and many more.
- You will be directly reporting to the Account Executives and CRO.
- Together with the entire Revenue team, you will find new & creative ways for successful lead generation.
- Partner with Sales Leadership to develop and maintain processes to create a scalable, repeatable framework that helps us exceed our business goals.
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring environment that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth – we are just getting started.
- A beautiful and modern office with air conditioning, Scanbot Gym, and a huge garden.
- Modern tools and equipment (latest MacBooks, mobile devices, displays).
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- “Come as you are Dresscode”.
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience working in a professional setting (first experiences in SaaS or Scale-Up companies are not required, but a plus).
- Desire to build a career in Sales.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure your work and multitask.
- Absolute hands-on mentality. You know how to get the job done, are empathic, and you are a great team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are an active listener who understands the intricacies of customer use cases and problems.
- You are hungry to learn.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of color and people with disabilities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Scanbot we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please feel free to reach out to us