Internship Sales (f/m/x)
We are looking for a Sales Intern for a period of three to six months for our location in Bonn, Germany, to expand our Sales team. During your internship, you will gain valuable hands-on experience in B2B Software as a Service (SaaS) Sales. You will work in close cooperation with our entire sales team – including Customer Success and Business Development managers – as well as the management team. Join an experienced, multicultural, and enthusiastic team and help us expand and retain our global customer base.
What you will be doing:
- Support Sales Managers, Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives in both Inbound and Outbound Sales activities.
- Active prospecting for potential enterprise clients on a global scale to help us grow our customer base.
- Assist and participate in market research projects to help us identify product-market fit for our upcoming solutions.
- Actively participate in Sales calls (Inbound & Outbound) and so gain valuable insights into the world of Software Sales.
- Prepare your own Outbound Sales campaigns and present them to your team and management.
- Participate in sales-related interdisciplinary projects
- Assist managers throughout the Sales lifecycle (Pre-Sales, Sales, & Post-Sales).
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility from day one.
- Potential for a student trainee or full-time position.
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring team dedicated to shipping improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth – and we are just getting started.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (the latest MacBooks, mobile devices, screens…).
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden.
- Easily accessible from the whole Cologne/Bonn area by train and car.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- “Come as you are” dress code.
- Lived work-life balance.
- And many other benefits.
What you need to succeed:
- You are currently studying or completing your degree (Economics, Business Administration, Management, or similar) or have first relevant work experience and are looking for a new challenge.
- A genuine interest in developing a Sales career.
- Analytical and strategic thinking is easy for you.
- You have an affinity for the IT world.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. German would be a plus.
- Familiarity with common office software.
- Your hands-on mentality and your desire to learn distinguish you.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business is a plus.
Please feel free to reach out to us