Internship Business Development (f/m/x)
To expand our business development team, we are looking for an “Intern Business Development (f/m/x)” for three to six months at our location in Bonn. During your internship, you will gain valuable practical experience in business development in direct cooperation with our sales, marketing, and management team by actively participating in the establishment and expansion of this team.
What you will be doing:
- Support our Business Development Manager in various interdisciplinary projects.
- Market Research of relevant areas to support the expansion of the company.
- You will look at different markets, analyze them, and develop business cases, which you are going to present to your team and management.
- You are going to develop classic and innovative B2B sales strategies.
- You’re going to generate leads and herewith directly support our sales team and the growth of Scanbot.
- You will conduct data analysis, develop, and polish content according to the target.
- Cross-functional communication: You prepare marketing campaigns from a sales perspective to accelerate lead generation.
- Support in the areas of PR, events, and demand generation.
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility from day one – your work will have a direct impact on our development. For this, you will work directly with our experienced management.
- The opportunity to contribute with your ideas, knowledge, and at the same time steeply increase your learning curve.
- Beautifully renovated office with air conditioning and a huge garden.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- The chance to be taken on later as a working student or in permanent employment.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (the latest MacBooks, mobile devices, screens…).
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- Easy to reach from the Cologne/Bonn region by car and train.
- “Come as you are Dresscode”.
- Lived Work-Life-Balance.
- And many more benefits.
What you need to succeed:
- You are currently completing your studies (economics, business administration, management, or similar).
- Analytical and strategic thinking is easy for you.
- You have an affinity for the IT world.
- German and English are no problem for you either linguistically or in writing.
- As a digital native, you are familiar with the common office programs.
- Your hands-on mentality and your desire to learn distinguish you.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus.
Please feel free to reach out to us