Intern Visual Design (f/m/d) - remote
We are looking for a “Visual Design Intern (f/m/d)” for three to six months or longer remotely. As a Visual Design Intern (f/m/d), with the support of a design, marketing, and sales team, you will design graphics for our company website, email communications, and other creative content to support marketing campaigns all over the world. We are looking for someone very organized and detail-oriented with a strong eye for design and layout. This role is critical to driving the brand identity and sales performance through design excellence.
What you will be doing:
- Creating illustrations for various content pieces such as infographics, presentations, case studies, and ebooks.
- Creating design templates.
- Supporting the design team in creating design strategies.
- Being actively involved in building and improving the design system.
- Assisting in the design of the company website and demo applications for various platforms.
- And much, much more…
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility from day one.
- An experienced and inspiring team dedicated to shipping improvements and features continuously.
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to influence the company from the beginning.
- A multitude of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth – and we are just getting started.
- State-of-the-art tools and equipment (the latest MacBooks, mobile devices, screens…).
- Beautifully office with a huge garden and Scanbot Gym.
- Easily accessible from the whole Cologne/Bonn area by train and car.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- “Come as you are” dress code.
- Lived work-life balance.
- And many other benefits.
What you need to succeed:
- You are currently completing your studies (UX design, visual design, or similar) or have comparable experiences.
- A genuine interest in developing a design career.
- You have a portfolio to demonstrate your skills. We do not expect you to have an extensive collection of designs but it will help us to better understand your current skills.
- Sophisticated sense for design with an eye for typography, layout and appreciation of brand guidelines.
- Expert knowledge in Figma, Canva, and Adobe creative suite.
- Good knowledge of illustration design.
- Your hands-on mentality and your desire to constantly improve distinguish you.
- Initial practical experience in a dynamic environment and/or B2B business would be a plus.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women, people of color and people with disabilities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Scanbot we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please feel free to reach out to us