Account Executive (f/m/x)
Mid-Level / Senior
As an Account Executive (f/m/x) you will help to accelerate our growth at Scanbot! With more than 200 clients worldwide and famous brands such as AXA, DATEV, and Generali placing their trust in our solutions, we are striving to become the best software provider for mobile data capture and extraction.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we are currently looking for an Account Executive (f/m/x) to help us extend our Sales pipeline and grow our customer base. You will be responsible for your own Sales pipeline, working closely with SDRs in prospecting and qualifying, moving prospects through our sales cycle, closing deals, and ensuring that we maintain and grow our revenue pipeline. Herewith, you will be fully responsible for moving both Inbound as well as Outbound prospective clients through our funnel, being the face of the business to potential enterprise customers around the world.
What you will be doing:
- You will take care of and move inbound prospects through the entire sales process from qualification to close.
- You will be responsible to achieve your individual & team metrics within our outbound and inbound efforts.
- You will be responsible to ensure the quality of our outbound as well as inbound sales pipeline by monitoring and managing new prospects with state-of-the-art sales software like Salesloft, Salesforce, and many more.
- Together with the entire Sales and Business Development team, you will find new & creative ways for successful lead generation.
- You will also be actively prospecting contacts and accounts to reach out to with the help of our latest, top-notch, Sales tools to ensure the growth of our pipeline.
- Partner with Sales leadership to develop and maintain processes to create a scalable, repeatable framework that helps us exceed our business goals.
- You will be directly reporting to the CRO.
What you can expect from us:
- Responsibility from the day you start.
- Flat hierarchies with the opportunity to influence the company from the beginning.
- An experienced and inspiring environment that is willing to ship improvements and features continuously.
- A multitude of possibilities to improve professionally and personally.
- A “get it done” policy and fast decision-making in a motivated, diverse, and open-minded team.
- A lived, mutual feedback culture.
- Be part of a company with sustained strong growth – we are just getting started.
- A beautiful and modern office with air conditioning, Scanbot Gym, and a huge garden.
- Modern tools and equipment (latest MacBooks, mobile devices, displays).
- Easily accessible by train and car from the whole Cologne/Bonn area.
- An agile and flexible way of working.
- Sweet and healthy snacks and a large selection of drinks.
- “Come as you are Dresscode”.
- Lived Work-life balance.
- And many more benefits.
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in B2B Sales (first experiences in SaaS or Scale-Up companies are not required, but a plus).
- Desire to build and accelerate your career in Sales.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to efficiently structure your work and multitask.
- Absolute hands-on mentality. You know how to get the job done, are empathic, and you are a great team player.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are an active listener who understands the intricacies of customer use cases and problems.
- You are hungry to learn.
- Fluency in English (fluency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
Please feel free to reach out to us